NAICS 221121 Electric Bulk Power Transmission and Control
NAICS Code: 221121
Code Title: Electric Bulk Power Transmission and Control
Code Sector: 22 - Utilities
NAICS 221121 Electric Bulk Power Transmission and Control Description
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating electric power transmission systems and/or controlling (i.e., regulating voltages) the transmission of electricity from the generating source to distribution centers or other electric utilities. The transmission system includes lines and transformer stations.
Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Generating electric energy--are classified in Industry 22111, Electric Power Generation;
- Distributing electricity to final consumers--are classified in U.S. Industry 221122, Electric Power Distribution.
- Electric power control
- Electric power transmission systems
- Transmission of electric power
NAICS 221121 Crosswalk
Crosswalk between the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and Standard Industrial Classification System (SIC) --
Crosswalk between the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities Code Revision 4.0 --
- ISIC 3510 - Electric power generation, transmission and distribution